MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Some companies talk about it but at MedRay we make a positive difference in the lives of others everyday.
OUR CORE PURPOSE – to preserve and improve health and quality of life through medical imaging.
When we speak of improving "quality of life", we’re talking about the people that work on the MedRay team too! We intend that working on the Med Ray team supports and promotes the quality of life of all MedRay staff – personally and professionally.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible hours of work options and schedules that support work and life balance – full time, part time and casual positions
- Four weeks paid vacation for full time employees in the first year, increasing in the 5th year
- Ten ‘Care Days’ per year for personal or family illnesses, business or emergencies
- Generous continuing education support for staff training and professional development
- Industry competitive benefit package and salaries
- An annual clothing allowance for MedRay’s professional and functional brand wear
- A new, welcoming and beautifully designed physical workspace with a staff patio for summer lunches and breaks
- An Employee and Family Assistance Program that provides support to all employees (fulltime, part time and casual) and their families
- Owners who have hearts for helping people – patients and staff
- Friendly, respectful and caring team-oriented workmates
- Professionals from other clinics and hospitals use some of their treasured vacation days just for the opportunity to work at MedRay
This is an exciting time to join the MedRay Team. We are growing. We are committed to state-of-the–art expertise and professionalism in all that we do. Most importantly, we are committed to people - those we serve and our staff.
Our vision is to be the premier diagnostic facility and practice in British Columbia.
We aspire to be leaders in the field of Community Radiology, highly respected for our professional expertise, our state-of- the-art facility and equipment and our loyal, competent, dedicated and caring staff. We aspire to ‘set the bar’ for high quality, caring and respectful service, expertise and professionalism
Our Core Values - these Core Values guide all our decisions, actions and interactions
Respect and Caring
Commitment to Quality
Leading, Changing, Growing
- MedRay Imaging has proudly serviced the communities of Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody and surrounding areas since 1981.
- Our new state-of-the-art Imaging Centre at Gordon Professional Centre opened in May 2005.
- We perform Digital Radiography, Diagnostic Mammography, Bone Densitometry and a full range of Ultrasound examinations including 4D Obstetrical Ultrasound and a full range of MRI services with our state-of-the-art GE Signa HDe 1.5 T Magnet.
- The MedRay team is led by a group of highly skilled and sub-specialty trained Radiologists who provide services to the Fraser Health Authority at Royal Columbian Hospital in New Westminster and Eagle Ridge Hospital in Port Moody.
- We are one of the first Community Imaging Facilities in Canada to use digital technology and a Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS). This means our referring physicians have access to exam images and reports instantly over the web at their offices by using our IntelePacs software.
- Clinical Rounds at MedRay qualify towards CME credits.
- We are the preferred supplier of MRI scans for the BC Lions and the Coquitlam Express.
At MedRay, you will have the chance to excel and the opportunity to truly make a difference!
If you are interested in joining our team and would like to discuss employment opportunities with us, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which department you are inquiring about.